Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

the library

I never think i would be here. But i'm here now. This is the place that i can find something new that i couldn.t find it before. The library taught me that i knew nothing. This place is full of science, and pleasure.

Before the sun rise i've wake and get ready for my day, today. I hope everything will be good. But i know everything will be good today. Because the place that i wanna go is the best place in the world. Like i have my world in my hand. You know, maybe internet can give you everything. But pleasure when you here is more than everything that i can got from internet. Someday i will build it by my self.

There's a lot of story about the world on the library. I can't tell you one by one. but you can out from your room and go to the library and find it out. I've read story about war in mideast and fairytale from europe there, Shakesphere there's too...

A lot of dream appears in library. About love, life and everything you can imagine. If you wanna feel it too. Come to library and feel it...

1 komentar:

  1. cielahh... padahal mungkin disana 90% cuma liatin donlodan :p

    BalasHapus